Output Shaft Coupling Magnetic Particle Clutch 50NM 5KG Voltage 24V
For Slitting Machine
A high quality magnetic powder clutch is a special type of
electromagnetic clutch which does not use friction plates. Instead,
it uses a fine powder of magnetically susceptible material
(typically stainless steel) to mechanically link an otherwise free
wheeling disc attached to one shaft, to a rotor attached to the
other shaft. When a magnetic field is applied to the powder, it
forms chains connecting the disc and rotor. The strength of the
chains depends on the strength of the magnetic field. We use the
finest materials available for magnetic components to yield high
friction indexes, as well as premium non-asbestos linings to
improve response time and extend working life. We will be reliable
powderbrake supplier for you.
Packing and delivery:
1. Neutral carton packing
2. One piece in one carton box
3. One unit shipping
4. Lead time:within 3 days
Features of magnetic powder clutch
1. The user just adjust the excitation current of the magnetic
powder clutch can accurately control the torque, so as to
effectively control the size of the load resistance. Usually
continuous sliding friction parts will be fever, and even burn
out.But this equipment has the complete radiator, long time
operation is not too hot, and long service life.
2. The friction part will generate heat inevitably or even
destroyed when it keep continuous sliding. But this device has a
complete cooling set, it will not generate a lot of heat after long
time running and it has a long service life.
Application of magnetic powder clutch
1. In addition, magnetic powder clutch can also be used to buffer
starting, overload protection, control, etc.;
2. Magnetic powder clutch can also be used for mechanical
transmission test load, brake, etc.
1. Packing and wrapping system: packing machines, strapping
machines, wrapping machinery
2. Textile machinery: fiber twisters, treatment machines, weaving
3. Metal finishing systems: extruders, wire stretchers, presses,
welders, steel wire reactors, cutters, pipe makers, wire winding
4. Machine tool systems: laths, millers, steel extruders, CNC
lathes, specialized machinery.
5. Transportation equipment: hoists, feeders, conveyors, rollers,
6. Paper-making systems: bad-making machines, box-making machines,
slitters, book-making machinery, cutters, copy paper machines.